description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, September 01, 2014

Saint Seiya: Legend of Sanctuary anime film to screen in Singapore

source
Old school anime fans rejoice!! :) It looks like Cathay Cineplexes will screen the Saint Seiya movie in Singapore in October this year.  The film is set to open on 9th October and a page for this anime film was set up and made public over the weekend.  Runtime and rating information have not been released yet so it's probably still waiting for a decision from the MDA.

This film was released in Japan over this summer, so not too long ago at all. :)

There are a series of trailers and related video clips available for viewing on the official website.  They don't seem to be region-locked.  YAY!!! :)

I've embedded the 2nd official one of them for your viewing pleasure, if you want to view the rest, check out their webpage.  CLICK ME.


I got to run now.  Have to get ready for work.  The current project I'm going to start on today will be quite challenging.  That's good for me because it looks interesting but it means I'll be very busy and I would like to reach work a little before our start time so that the day will begin in a relaxed fashion everyday. :P  So bye for now. :)

No comments: