description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, September 15, 2014

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works ~ Lancer's character CM online

The Lancer character CM is now available online for viewing. :)



Here's the streaming video.



source

It's still "ideal white".  We'll probably only get Kalafina's EP near the end of these or may in another PV.

Next up is Illyas and Berserker.



Okay... that's it for now... I'm going to leave the office and go home now. :)  Get some dinner in before I work on a tutorial tonight... probably do more keying tutorials tonight. :)

cheers

2 comments:

Wei Hao said...

:( I feel sad for Ilya in this Story arc

just me said...

Yah, I know what you mean. :( Hmmmm... I should go watch Studio Deen's version of Unlimited Blade Works before ufotable's version airs. Should be interesting to see how different both studios handle the material. :)