description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works ~ Shirou's character CM online

ufotable made the 3rd character CM available for watching a few hours ago. :)

This time it's Emiya Shirou.  I must confess that he's actually one of my least favourite character in the original Fate/Stay Night but he's an important character so I'll just have to tolerate him. :P



source

It's still previewing "ideal white" and will probably continue previewing "ideal white" in the next CM.  A tweet from ufotable shows a screen capture of the next CM which will be the Saber version.

source
And in the bottom right corner, it still says "ideal white" so we won't be getting Kalafina's song just yet.  For now, let's just enjoy what we're been getting.

The Saber ver. will begin screening in Japan on the 6th Sept, Saturday.  We'll probably only get the official streaming versions on the following Monday or Tuesday again.

I'm really looking forward to this. :)

For now.... I'm off to bed... super tired today.  It was a really good day at work... but I'm really pooped.... so that's it from me for now.... over and out!! :)

No comments: