description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, July 08, 2016

Kalafina ~ blaze (Arslan Senki S2 ED) - tokuten & other info


source
Kalafina has released information on the postcard tokutens that they will be giving out with pre-orders of "blaze" and they look very cool to me.  It's a similar image to the one for "One Light" but I'm not complaining because I like this new badass image more. :P

I like the one above the most.  That's the one from Animate. Generally speaking, I tend to like the Animate ones the most. :)

I wanted to link an embedded image from the LINE blog but their script is clashing with blogspot.  So I can't do that anymore.  So I guess I'll do it the old fashion way and grab the images from their blog and credit them with a link back.

So like I said earlier, the first picture above is for the postcard from Animate.

You get two postcards with this.  The other, like usual, is the anime illustration postcard.  Since "blaze" is the ED for Arslan Senki, this postcard will also have artwork from the anime.

source
Then we have this from Gamers.

source
This one is from Sofmap.

source
This one's from Toranoana.

source
And this is the one most international fans will get, especially if you order it from shops like CDJapan which ship internationally. This one is the one that support shops will get.  I'm not sure if Amazon Japan will be giving these out.  They often don't have these tokutens.

source
There's also something about a lottery for some items if you buy the CDs.  I THINK but am not absolutely certain, that you just need to buy one item from Aoi Eir and one from Kalafina and then you can enter the draw.  But as internationals, it's a draw that's difficult for us to take part in since we don't have a Japanese address.  I could use my friends' addresses but I don't want to bother them more than I already have. :)  Anyway, I don't really have the spare cash to try for this so I won't bother since it's merely a lottery and the chances of wining is pretty slim.  But for those who are interested, the details are here.  CLICK ME.
source
There are also the usual mini-live promo event announce and the usual lottery for limited edition merch announce but I didn't really bother with those because I won't be able to go for the live and I won't be apply for the lottery either.  But if you interested.... CLICK ME for info on the promotional events and CLICK ME for info for the lottery.

Unless I missed a post, which I don't think I did, the jacket cover art hasn't been released yet but I think that should come out soon.

Also, Kalafina's webpage has been updated with the new artwork for "blaze".

source
The short version of the PV has also been released but sadly, like usual, there is no love for us international fans.  It's IP locked to Japan.  SERIOUSLY marketing people in Japan, you have to realise that this isn't really the best way to sell your product to masses of fans who do not live in Japan, right??

Yes, it is kind of annoying since as a fan of lots of Japanese music, anime, films, pop culture etc who lives in South East Asia, I'm beginning to feel like the Koreans like us more than the Japanese.  :(   Sorry... I think I'm grumpy because Pokemon Go is now IP locked and with our luck, we'll get it 12 months from now because we STILL DON'T HAVE Miitomo and Puzzle Dragons.  :(

Ah well, it's late, I'm quite tired.... I'm finally back at blogging but I need to keep my blogging to a more reasonable time.  I'm preping some unboxing posts which I hope to have up soon.  And I'll touch a tiny bit about why I can't go to the Budokan to see Kalafina live this year.... and yes, I still feel really bummed about it........... :(   Maybe that's why I'm ultra grumpy about the IP locked PV.  :P

Okay before I sleep here are the CDJapan links.  Please do buy if you can afford it.  I will buy all versions as usual.  Some of them I may attempt to buy from the shops in Japan so that I can get the tokutens.  But we'll see. :)

blaze [Regular Edition]

blaze [w/ DVD, Limited Edition/Type A]

blaze [w/ Blu-ray, Limited Edition/Type B]

blaze [w/ DVD, Limited Pressing] (Anime Edition)

blaze [Limited Release] (vinyl)

The vinyl edition is currently OOP at CDJapan so if you want it, you'll need to check back to see if they managed to get more stock.

Okay... need to sleep... good night. :)

No comments: