description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Kalafina ~ Nico Nico live


I just finished watching Kalafina sing live on Nico Nico's live stream just a while ago and wow.... they sounded really good.  I think it's one of their best studio lives... at least on first listen, without having the chance of dissecting everything on replay... they sounded very good to me. :)

I loved both Consolation and Yume no Daichi. Very different songs but very cool in their different ways.  Lots of harmony which is the biggest reason why I fell in love with Kalafina in the first place... so that makes me happy.

Oh and I must say... Keiko had the most killer expression throughout Consolation.  Very killer cool eyes. :P

I timeshift reserved this live stream so when I have time, I'll watch it again.  I stupidly got the start time wrong and missed most of it. :(  Lucky I managed to watch the last portion of the talk and the studio lives. :)

When my CD arrives from Japan, I'll do the un-boxing post.  It's coming by EMS so will take a little longer than Fedex. :(  I kinda wished I decided to spend the extra money on Fedex.

K... am going to bed early... am still sick... :(

But before I go... please support Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina by buying their CDs.

Regular Edition

Limited Edition + DVD

Limited Edition + Blu-ray

No comments: