description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Hong Kong's celebrities sing to raise funds for Japan's disaster


Been horribly busy, tired and frustrated by some stuff... hence, not blogging lately cuz I just don't have the energy.

But I really want to post this youtube video up.  The Japanese accent is of course off, but you can't take away the sincerity. :)  Two thumbs up from me. :)

Hope you guys enjoy the song.  :)

Oh and here is the link to the article.

I need to go now... lots of stuff to do.  Have a good week guys. :)

cheers

p.s. Here is the Mandarin version and Cantonese version.  :)  Not surprisingly, the Cantonese version sounds the nicest but unfortunately, I don't really have time to find the full Cantonese version.  When I have time, I'll see if I can find it and post it. up.  K... really got to go. :)

No comments: