description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Kawaii kame


Ah what a busy weekend but what a good weekend. I've been really busy at work and this busy period is set to continue for a while. After a horrid week at work, where i was so tired and frustrated that i was snapping at everyone, i was not exactly looking forward to what i knew would be a busy weekend. But in the end even though i was busy with japanese homework, attending a housewarning, entertaining my niece and meeting up with relatives visiting from taiwan, it turned out to be a fun weekend and i think i really needed this. I slept in, ate crab and had lots of good friend and family time. Life is good. :-)

2 comments:

KC said...

You also ate lots of chicken wings! Yum!!!

just me said...

Hahahah... indeed. How could I have forgotten all those sinful but very yummy chicken wings? =)

Miss eating claypot frogs with you though. =)