description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Test 2 - Mobile Blogging

070923182205-DSC00153
This is another test.


In the previous entry, I updated the blog using my mum's Sony Ericsson K810i which has a feature for mobile blogging. That was really easy and it made me curious about whether I could update the blog using my Sony Ericsson K750i. The setup was more complicated than the K810i which only required a push of a button after the photo was selected and the text was inserted. I needed to register at M1 and link a flickr account before I could do the same using the K750i which isn't a 3G phone.

Mobile blogging is quite interesting and gives the blogging experience a whole new dimension. Unfortunately, it isn't free, as I know I'll be charged MMS charges. Still I do find this a useful and fun feature.

Okay, now I really must stop messing with mobile blogging and get down to work. :)

cheers


This blog was updated through my M1 mobile phone.

No comments: