description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, June 15, 2007

Vietnam - entry 1


Fuji v10 - Ho Chi Minh City, first shots of the city

Hello all, I'm back in Singapore again. I returned from a trip to Vietnam on Tuesday night but have been busy with work and was unable to post a little update on the blog till now. Will be working quite a fair bit for the next week or so and will be lots of late nights so updates might be on the slow side. I know, I know... am really getting behind on my Guizhou and Sichuan updates. Am also working on a new TVB review for "A Change of Destiny" and hope to have that up soon too.

Anyway, the trip to Vietnam was actually to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) and the surrounding areas only so it's not really a very extensive visit of the country. I had a good time though and liked a lot of the food that I ate there.

I have to keep this short as I do have work to do so I have to stop for now. So take care you all, till next time. =)

cheers

No comments: