description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Friday, November 25, 2016

#Kalafina in Singapore 2017 - Anisong Fantasy Live

#Kalafina will be back in Singapore in March 2017!!!  Well, according to one of my friends who attended the I Love Anisong lives at Anime Festival Asia tonight, they just announced the lineup for the Anisong Fantasy lives.




The AFA FB page posted a tease about it on the 18th Nov but I paid very little attention to it.  To be honest, I've been pretty bored of the I Love Anisong lives and AFA in general because my taste is generally not very mainstream and I don't like idol style music very much.  And since it seemed like there was no signs of Kalafina returning to our sunny shores, I kind of stopped caring about AFA and their related events.

SOOOOOOOOOO..... when my friend texted me and said that they announced that Kalafina will return to SG for the Anisong Fantasy live....  I was SUPER HAPPY!!!!

But at the same time, I have to admit that I'm also a little sad that it isn't a one-man.  Which means that I will have to pay for a full price ticket and sit through tons of acts I don't care about just to listen to maybe 7 songs from them.

And MORE IMPORTANTLY it's unlikely that the FBM will be there.  Most likely they'll sing to a minus-one tape.  If we get lucky maybe they'll do an acoustic song or two.  But since it's an Anisong event, I think it's likely they'll not do too many acoustics.  Once cannot get the full FEEL of what it is like to be at a Kalafina live if it's to a minus-one tape where they maybe hurried off the stage if they aren't the ones who end the live.  YEAH!!! I remember the first time in SG, they were hurried off the stage because the ILA live was running late and the last act, May'n, still needed to come on.  I was extremely sad about that.

OH my feelings are sooooo MXIED right now.  On one hand I am really overjoyed that they will be back but on the other hand.... oh the depths of my despair!!!!  I want them to come for a one-man sooooooo bad. 

I will go... I have to go.  It's Kalafina.... I have to support them!!!

AMEND:

Looks like the official announce is out.  :)  Confirmed for SG and Hong Kong.




Amend again:

Here's the website address with details.
http://anisongfantasy.com/

VIP tix are SGD188.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder if anyone will go airport greet them... I'm super excited too!!! 😆

just me said...

I don't know for sure if anyone will go but I think there might be. :)

Yeah! They haven't been back to Singapore since 2011, so exciting for us. :)