description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Friday, August 12, 2016

Kalafina ~ blaze - FULL MV on VEVO (amend)

OH!!! Joy joy joy!! The full MV for #Kalafina 's "blaze" can now be found on their official VEVO channel which means..... yup!! It's legally online and available for international fans.  We don't need to jump through hoops for this one. :)

Maybe they really have been listening to international fans voicing their hopes that they would make more promotional material available to us so we can help them spread the joy!! :D

So here I am helping them spread the joy.  Although, this isn't my favourite Kalafina song, it is still a nice song and it is their newest song and it showcases their harmony BEAUTIFULLY.  Please enjoy!! :)



Amend: Looks like I have to temper my joy a little.  Someone just left a comment saying that this video isn't available in the US. :(  I really think Japan needs to learn a little bit from the way the Koreans are marketing their music and dramas etc to the world.  :(

6 comments:

IwishSan said...

Unfortunately, the video is not available in the US.

just me said...

Ah!!!! REALLY? That's a first for me. Usually, the US gets most Japanese material that is looked out to most of the rest of the world.... e.g. Crunchyrolll

And I thought it was available internationally. :(

IwishSan said...

I'm sorry if I dimmed your happiness on a (possible) international release of the PV ... We'll continue to wish they will release internationally to all fans in the future.

just me said...

It's okay, it's not your fault and I'm glad you let me know too.

Now we just have to continue hoping that they will get this right some day. :(

VyseLegendaire said...

You can download it from anywhere from the 4 links posted on here:
http://eimusics.com/kalafina-blaze-bd-720p-pv/

Grab it now!

I'll think about making it 'more' public myself.

VyseLegendaire said...

Ignore my previous link:
http://tinyurl.com/h7pba4y