description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Friday, May 27, 2016

Ieiri Leo ~ WE ~ new album announce & some random updates fr me

Ieiri Leo has just announced the release of her fourth album. :)  YAY!!
What makes me super happy is that the Limited Edition will contain 50mins worth of live footage from her Two Colors concert at Zepp Diver City in Feb this year.  And best part about this is that I was at that live!! :)



Actually, earlier on... about a week or so, Kalafina also announced the release of their new single "Blaze" which is the new theme song for the new season of Arslan Senki.  Yes, I didn't write about it on the blog. :(

To be honest, it's been a difficult time for me in the last three months and I am still working on trying to get to a point where I can return to a level of normalcy in my life that I want and am comfortable with.  It's not crazy disastrous or anything but it means that I really have to put blogging on the back-burner for a while and I have and will still be doing so for a while more.

So yeah, I never blogged about my March trip to Japan which was GOOD!! , nor did I write about the Kajiura Yuki Live in Osaka which I attended nor did I write about the release of Kalafina's "Blaze" or unboxing of concert goods and the ufotable book I bought at Anime Japan etc etc.  I'm not even sure if or when I will get to them.

I'm just writing a quick post here just to still keep in touch with my blog, which I still enjoy updating and still hope to return to more frequently eventually

Anyway... I do have a FB page that I link to the blog now.  I set it up mostly to setup an easier and more private way for people who wish to communicate with me regarding any of the extra CDs that I have on sale on the blog.  But I have ended up posting randomly on there lately.

FB is easy and quick for me to post to.... so I have been doing a bit of that right now because it gives me a bit of an outlet to talk about stuff I like and it doesn't take as long or as much commitment as blogging does.  If you wish to check it out, you are most welcome to.

I will end it off now.... will hopefully come back to blogging more regularly some time in the next half of the year but for now.... I have too many things I need to deal with and those things are, sadly, way more important.

cheers :)

No comments: