description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Kalafina ~ far on the water SPECIAL FINAL DVD / BD ~ cover art released

OH!!!! The cover art for this was just released. :)  Yay! I have this on pre-order already of course. :P

[amend Jan 2022 - they removed the video, so I'm removing the link too] ;(

Yes, I know I haven't been blogging for a while. I am seriously busy right now. A lot happening in my personal life right now. I hope to get back soon. But it will probably not be in the next few days.

For those who want to pick this up from CDJapan, the place I usually get my stuff from.  Here is the direct product link:

Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015-2016 "far on the water" Special Final @ Tokyo International Forum Hall A -- BD
Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015-2016 "far on the water" Special Final @ Tokyo International Forum Hall A -- DVD

Okay, got to go.  Later. :)  And yes, I know I have comments I need to reply.  Will do that another day.

cheers

2 comments:

VyseLegendaire said...

Looks awesome. Hype.

just me said...

:) I can't wait to get it myself. :)