description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Kalafina ~ far on the water - Mexico live announced

Wow! Lucky Mexico and fans in the area. Kalafina is going to hold a one man live in Mexico.

Pretty cool for Kalafina too. :)

But the selfish part of me is sad. :'(
Still waiting for Kalafina's first one-man live in Singapore.

Although we are luckier than some, so it is hard to complain. They came for AFA in 2011 in Singapore and 2012 to AFA Malaysia, both of which I was able to attend. Then there was AFA Indonesia and Thailand which I couldn't go. :'( But SEA has yet to see a one-man Kalafina live....if that ever happens, I selfishly hope it will be in Singapore. :P

Meanwhile, I am off to mope. :'(

No comments: