description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Japan Trip 2015 Oct ~ Day 2.1


Good morning from Tokyo, Japan!!! :)  I'm really not planning to do much during this trip.  My only plans were to attend Kalafina's far on the water lives, buy a skateboard, meet friends and eat, try and buy a Mario Kart DS cartridge and just rest.

I don't want this to be a stressful trip at all.  It's like my escape from reality trip that I made several years ago to Japan.  Watch a live, go to Disney Sea and do NOTHING was my plan then. LOL.

I think we all need trips like that. Relaxing ones.  Sleep in, drink coffee, watch random Saturday morning programs and generally only do things that we want to do or don't do things we don't want to do when we want to do it.

Of course it's much cheaper to do that in Singapore but there's always something that comes up or distracts me or is on the back of my mind that I need to do or I'll be plagued with a sense of guilt that I'm not doing something more constructive etc etc.  On a trip like this though, I feel like I'M ON HOLIDAY, so I don't feel guilty about doing nothing if I feel like it.  I guess most people do this at the beach or at a resort....but I don't really like sand to get into everything. :P  And although I like the beach and the sea like most people, I don't like it that much.  My idea of chilling can be done even in a small hotel room in Tokyo. :P  Hahaha.... okay... maybe it's a strange way to chill.... but it works for me. :)

Okay...time for me to get changed.  Gonna meet a friend in an hour and although there could be update posts I could be writing about Kalafina and Kajiura Yuki releases and related news etc....I think I'll do it another day because the news isn't that new and and because I feel like playing video games before I leave the hotel room for the day.  Holidays は最高!! :)

No comments: