description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Japan Trip 2015 Oct ~ Day 1.2


I'm about to fall asleep in my hotel room now. :)

I was thinking I might tweet or mobile blog more today but I had some trouble getting a mobile SIM card and then had trouble getting it to work. By the time that was done it was time to meet my friend for dinner.

I ate at one of my favourite places to eat burgers in Tokyo, although I went for the steak today. :)



Today we tried a different salad from the ones I have tried before. It's prosciutto and mozzarella cheese salad. It was pretty good!



The food was good and the company was good.

Tomorrow is the start of Kalafina's "far on the water" tour. Hope it's good. :) Hope I get the goods I want too. :)

Okay time to sleep....full day tomorrow and I don't want to sleep during the live. :P oyasumi

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: