description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 23rd April 2024

Friday, October 09, 2015

Japan Trip 2015 Oct ~ Day 1.1



I am waiting for my flight to Tokyo right now. So glad for a short break from work. :)

This time it's only going to be a short trip. It is pretty much just a concert run to catch the opening two lives for Kalafina's "far on the water" lives. :)

Okay....gonna chill for a bit...it is too early in the morning. :)

posted from Bloggeroid

4 comments:

YTSL said...

Hiya --

I wonder who goes to Japan more often: you or me! Would you believe that I've never attended a single concert in Japan though? ;)

just me said...

Lol! I think it is a toss up between u and I. Our trips r v different tho. :)

Your trips are fascinating, u don't need a concert to spice it up. I just love the concerts too much to give it up to see more of Japan. Lol. :P

YTSL said...

Hi again --

Agreed that our Japan trips are very different! One thing that we have in common though is our love of the food to be found in Japan. ;b

just me said...

Hello!

Yes indeed. Our love the food in Japan is definitely something we have in common. I always eat a lot in Japan. Love the food!! :)