description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Kalafina ~ Kalafina Museum - Animate postcards

The tokuten that Animate was giving out for the purchase of the Kalafina The Best Red Day / Blue Day Budokan Lives BDs was a nice case to slot these BDs in.  And yes... I actually haven't done that unboxing yet. :(  I really did to get on with it because One Light will ship soon enough so there will be more unboxings to deal with. *sweat

Anyway.... I digress... :P


I had the opportunity to purchase these BDs from Animate with the help of a very kind friend (thank you!) and so I decided to take that opportunity.  What made this even sweeter for me is that the purchase of these items coincided with one of the promotional events for the release of these BDs & DVDs.  That was the Kalafina Museum.  That's when they display some of the costumes that Kalafina wears during the lives, put up a bunch of photographs and sell you some merchandise. I think that Kalafina Museum is usually at one of the branches at Animate.  I went to one a few years ago and it was at Animate too.
There was also another in-store promotion then. If you bought 2000 yen worth of items from Animate, you get a postcard.  There were three different postcards to select from but as I bought enough to get two full sets of postcards, I didn't have to choose. :)  Because of that I was also able to trade a set of these postcards for the CDJapan poster tokutens (featured in the post just before this post) for the purchase of the BDs. :)

Here are the close-ups of each of the postcards. :)

  

Okay... that's it for tonight.  :)

Time for bed... good night! :)

No comments: