description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 23rd April 2024

Monday, August 31, 2015

Kalafina ~ far on the water - tokuten information released.

Oh.... Kalafina just released information and images for the tokutens for their soon to be released album far on the water.

Since it's a lot easier to share to the blog using their new LINE blog webpage, I'll just be embedding the post in my blogpost and help them drive traffic to their blog.  Please visit their website for the rest of the photos.  :)  Click on the photo below.




I'll just put one photo here because of Google+, so it'll look nice on Google+ :P


It's all postcards this time.

The first picture on the blogpost is for Animate, followed by Gamers, Tsutaya Records, Sofmap, Toranoana and the last picture is the tokuten for the support shops. :)  So people who order from CDJapan will get the last postcard which is kinda nice in my opinion.  All the postcards are kind of nice this time. :)

Okay, my usual line.  IF you can afford it please support them by buying their CD.  Here are the links to the place I get most of my stuff from, CDJapan.


far on the water (RE)
far on the water (LE + BD)
far on the water (LE + DVD)
far on the water (analog vinyl)

Okay, I lunch hour is over.  Gotta go back to work.

cheers :)

No comments: