description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Friday, August 28, 2015

FictionJunction Club ~ my first newsletter

Well, technically it's not in my hands yet because it's with my friend in Japan. :P  But I have finally sorted out my email and mail address problems and am now receiving FJC email and the newsletter.  I need to write to them later today to thank them for their help.  My Japanese is really not great yet, so I'm really glad that I managed to write to them and they understood me.  I hope I wasn't rude in anyway, although I'm sure I wrote very awkward nihongo. :P


So yeah, sorry for the tease.  You'll only see the envelope. I don't intend to put photos of the newsletter online even after I receive the physical copy from my friend.  It's an FJC exclusive which you get by entering the fan club so I don't feel it's right to post it all over the internet.  I just wanted to write this post because I'm SOOOOOOO happy that I got my first FJC newsletter.  After so many years of devotedly following Kajiura Yuki, FictionJunction and Kalafina, I made the decision to finally join the FJC this year in June and be counted as one of their official fans.  So I'm commemorating that decision and this moment with a blog post. :D

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Good for you. Being in overseas and not having a Japan address are a pain for me to be not able to join FJC. T.T

just me said...

Yes, I know I'm very lucky to have friends in Japan who are willing to help me. I completely understand how hard it is to be an international fan. :(