description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Saturday, July 04, 2015

Kalafina ~ One Light - Arslan Senki ending theme- cover art released

Gosh sooooo busy since I returned from Japan. :(  This came out yesterday afternoon but I really couldn't spare any time or energy to get to this earlier. :(

Short post since I have to start work soon.  But I really wanna post these up and talk about them since it's Kalafina and I'm crazy about them and Kajiura Yuki and FictionJunction. :P

First the covers. :)

Limited Edition A with DVD


Limited Edition B with BD


Regular Edition


Anime Edition and Analog (LP Record) editions have essentially the same cover art, just slight dimension differences.  So I just uploaded one picture to save space.


The tracklist for both Limited Editions are the same.  You'll get:

・One Light
・真昼 (mahiru, English translation: Midday)
・五月雨が過ぎた頃に (samidare ga sugita koro ni, English translation should be something like: When early summer rains have passed)
・One Light ~instrumental~

Anime version has all the tracks above EXCEPT that One Light ~ instrumental ~ is replaced by the One Light ~ tv size ~ version.

The Analog (LP Record version) has ALL the tracks including the instrumental version and the tv size version.

This time fans have three new songs to look forward to! YAY! :)  This is a double B-side release. I am pleased. :D

I really like these covers! :)  All the girls look so sexy and cool in these photos. :) Usually, they are clad in gothic styled clothing or clothes with lots of lace and frills etc.  This is a simpler cleaner look.  It's new for them.  I like the covers for this single because it really fits in nicely with the title of One Light.  The simpler black clothing does highlight that one main light source in a all the photos.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the tokutens look like.  They should be a set of postcards again.  I managed, with some difficulty, to get a full set of postcard tokutens for Ring Your Bell. :P  I'll post those up when I have time.  I doubt if I can achieve the same thing this time, we'll see. :P

Okay, I really can't spend too much time on this right now... just make sure... please buy to support the music if you like it. :)  I've already ordered ALL versions and will do my usual unboxings when they come. :)

As usual, my links from CDJapan. You are welcome to use them or any other links you prefer.  cheers. :)

One Light [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type A]

One Light [w/ BD, Limited Edition / Type B]

One Light [Regular Edition]

One Light [w/ DVD, Limited Pressing] (anime version)

No comments: