description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Monday, July 27, 2015

Kalafina ~ far on the water tour - HK & Taiwan legs

Wow... Hong Kong is so lucky. :(  Kalafina is going there again.  This time as part of the far on the water tour.  And this time they are also going to Taiwan.

Okay... I am a little depressed now.  So close yet so far. :(

source
I cannot do HK and Taiwan.  I'm already going to far on the water's Tokyo lives in October and also going to the lives in Tokyo in Jan 2016.  I'm going to be so broke. :(

I tried to fit HK in because I know that there will probably be autograph opportunities unlike their lives in Japan.  But it's too hard.  I have given that up.
Taiwan is impossible too because it's in Jan 2016 and I've already won the lottery for the tickets to the far on the water special final lives in Tokyo so I'm committed to those and I want to go for those.

So far they've only come for AFA in South East Asia.  Singapore once, Malaysia once, Indonesia once and Thailand once.  All for AFA and maybe sang 7 songs each time in exhibition halls.

I still hope they will come one day, throw a one-man and sing in one of the nice halls.  But even if it's Scape, I'll take that.

South East Asia is not as close as HK and Taiwan is to Japan.  That's why so many Japanese acts go there, so few come our way.  And Singapore's expensive now too I think.  The yen isn't doing that well against SGD.   I don't know too how many people will go see Kalafina if they come.  I know a few rabid fans who would.  But knowing about 8 people including me isn't really a lot. :(

Okay... I'm gong to throw myself into work after I finish dinner.... I'll mope less. :'( :'( :'(

2 comments:

Wei Hao said...

I'm in Japan these 2 weeks for work but no kalafina concert! :(

just me said...

OHhhhh.... bummer. :(