description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 23rd April 2024

Friday, June 26, 2015

Kalafina ~ B-PASS - [Kalafina My Code] column

These last two days or so there have been several announces made my Kalafina.  Two of them are about them appearing at two different events, both of which I have no hope of attending. :(  BUT there was another announce that did interest me.

Hmmmmm..... I wasn't completely sure what it meant at first but I checked with a friend who's Japanese is way stronger than mine and she told me that it looks like there will be a column about Kalafina in the B-PASS magazine titled "Kalafina My Code".  The interesting thing about this is that this "corner" isn't a one-off interview.  It's actually a short series about Kalafina.  They didn't specify how long this column will run and they weren't clear, or at least, I'm not sure if they write the column themselves or if its a series of articles about them written by someone else.
So far their B-PASS magazine appearances have been quite satisfying for fans, I think.  I'm definitely curious about this now.  The first time this column will appear will be in the issue that goes on sale on the 27th June, which is tomorrow.  If I find out that it's worth getting, I might pick it up too. :)

Okay, I'll try and continue with my planned Kajiura Yuki vol.12 goods posts tonight or over the weekend.  I intended to write one short one last night but was really tired and fell asleep.  So will attempt to continue tonight. :)  Meanwhile, I have to get ready for work.  Bye~~~

p.s. I just checked, CDJapan does carry this too.  So I might pick it up from them.  If you want to pick it up from them, you can use this link if you wish. CLICK ME.

p.p.s. And apparently, their first column in the series will be called "Kalafina My Code Opus 0". How fitting. I like that! :)

No comments: