description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 23rd April 2024

Friday, May 29, 2015

Psycho Pass movie to screen in Singapore in June 2015

I'm going to be very brief because I need to scoot off to work very soon.

But just when I wondered whether they were really ever going to screen the Psycho Pass movie in SG, here's a tease from Aniplus HD's FB stating that they intend to screen it in June in SG only.


A little something for our Singapore audience. :)
Posted by ANIPLUS HD Network on Thursday, 28 May 2015

Arrrrrgggghhhh... I'm away in Japan for two weeks in June.... please, please please, please still have it be screening in Singapore when I get home!!!!

4 comments:

YTSL said...

TWO weeks in Japan in June? Envy, envy. Tokyo again? ;)

just me said...

Oh! Hello YTSL! :)

Hahahahaha... yes, Tokyo again? How did you know? :P

Well... it's Tokyo for a week, then Hokkaido for about 5 days, then Tokyo again. :)

I know you'll be back in Japan soon enough anyway and travelling to many exciting places too. Much envy from me too!! LOL! :)

Wei Hao said...

I never watched the 2nd season, I wonder if i'll be lost when watching this mmm..

just me said...

Hmmmmm... the events in the film take place after the events in the 2nd Season. It might be helpful to watch S2 before watching the film. S2 isn't as long as S1. I think half the number of episodes only. If you have the time, I think it's better to watch S2 before the film. :)

cheers