description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 23rd April 2024

Saturday, May 02, 2015

Koda Kumi ~ live in Singapore 2015 announce

I've spent the last two days moping and avoiding social media as much as possible because I'm still trying my darnest to pretend that Kalafina isn't at AFA Thailand. ;'(  If only my pockets ran deeper, I would go to Thailand.... sigh. :(

But this popped up and so I thought I should share it.  Apparently, Koda Kumi is coming to Singapore for her first live.  That's pretty good news for Japanese music lovers.  We're getting some heavy hitters these days, not just anisong artistes but also J-music artists.

KODA KUMI ASIA LIVE 2015 COMES TO SINGAPORE!In line with her 15th Anniversary, Koda Kumi's Asia Live has been...
Posted by avex International Holdings Singapore Pte Ltd on Saturday, 2 May 2015


It's at Scape again, where AAA had their live.  The AAA live was really enjoyable. I had a lot of fun. I'm not sure if I'll go, it'll depend on my friends.  Of course, I generally do support Japanese lives in SG so I still may go.  We'll see.  I haven't quite decided. :)

Interestingly, LiSA also has a live that day but at Sentosa but my concert buddies and I already decided we'll not be going to that live. It's rare to have two Japanese music events clash in Singapore though. So that's a little surprising.  Koda Kumi live, we'll be discussing this before we decide.  :)

No comments: