description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Kalafina ~ LIVE THE BEST 2015 “Red Day" / "Blue Day" ~ BD / DVD covers

These jacket covers were released on Wednesday afternoon (yesterday) but I was really busy at work and didn't have time to deal.  So here they are for those who haven't seen them yet. :)

The Red Day BD / DVD covers



The Blue Day BD / DVD covers



I kind of like them.  I think the frame reminds me of the frame they used as a backdrop on Red Day. :)  I think I like Red Day's photo a little more because I like it that Keiko has her hand up to her ear, like she's listening to the audience.  But she could be adjusting her IEM for all I know. :P

The track-list has been out for awhile on HMV, Amazon JP, CDJapan etc.  Kalafina and SMEJ did release the track-list with this announce.  So it's official now. :(  We will not be getting ring you bell live version on Red Day and we will not get far on the water live version on Blue Day.  That's a little disappointing. :(

RED DAY Track-list

1. prelude~misterioso
2. テトテトメトメ
3. fantasia
4. ~MC01~
5. Lacrimosa
6. 輝く空の静寂には
7. ARIA
8. believe
9. moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~
10. neverending
11. ひかりふる
12. 光の旋律
13. when the fairy tale ends(「空の境界」Sound Trackより)
14. fairytale
15. oblivious
16. Kyrie
17. consolation
18. 音楽
19. ~MC02~
20. 夢の大地
~Encore~
21. overture~Eden
22. 胸の行方
23. ~MC03~
24. アレルヤ
Video Extra
Document of Japan Expo 2014 in Paris


BLUE DAY Track-list

1. overture~storia
2. love come down
3. ~MC01~
4. 夏の林檎
5. I have a dream
6. seventh heaven
7. 未来
8. 花束
9. 君の銀の庭
10. 満天
11. to the beginning
12. Numquam vincar(「魔法少女まどか☆マギカ」Sound Trackより)
13. Magia[quattro]
14. destination unknown
15. signal
16. 音楽
17. heavenly blue
18. ~MC02~
19. snow falling
20. symphonia
~Encore~
21. overture~red moon
22. believe
23. ~MC03~
24. sprinter
Video Extra
The Document of LIVE THE BEST 2015 “Red Day” & “Blue Day” at日本武道館

Given that the new Japan tour that kick starts in October is called "far on the water", I guess they didn't want to have a live version of the song floating around so many months before the tour begins. This of course means that far on the water will definitely get a release. :) The question is, will it be a single or will it be an album?  I'm leaning towards a new album because it's been two years since the release of their 3rd  4th album Consolation (LOL, I originally wrote 3rd album, thanks for the correction Kyouko Sakura),  Also, to name a tour after a song on a single, especially one that's only a theme song for the Rekishi Hiwa Historia NHK documentary series seems a little strange. The Rekishi Hiwa Historia OSTS are also really basic releases that are released without much fanfare.  So to name a tour after the new theme song for the docu....hmmmmm... it's likely to be an album... right? :)   (maybe wishful thinking on my part again :) )

When they announced and sang ring your bell at the Budokan on Red Day.  I was convinced that they would announce something BIGGER on Blue Day and that it could be a new album.  So I was kind of surprised that Blue Day's announce was far on the water, a new theme for Rekishi Hiwa Historia. A that time, I thought the big announce was probably the nation wide tour

Ah well, I'm sure they'll be lots of speculation from now till they announce more info. :)  I'm just glad that I made the decision to go to Oct's lives in Tokyo. I just have to make my travel arrangements soon. :)

Okay, here are the links to pick these up from CDJapan like usual.  I do encourage buying if you can afford it because I really do believe in supporting the music and those who work to make it.  You are welcome to use these links or any other links or webstores you prefer.

Kalafina - LIVE THE BEST 2015 "Red Day" BD

Kalafina - LIVE THE BEST 2015 "Blue Day" BD

Kalafina - LIVE THE BEST 2015 "Red Day" DVD 

Kalafina - LIVE THE BEST 2015 "Blue Day" DVD

Time for bed, it's been a long Wednesday and today will likely be no different.  So.... oyasumi!! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ended up ordering both blue and red DVDs, after I told myself to just get one OTL.
Goodbye money lol

Crs said...

^Same here but I think i'll be worth the effort (: I like the blue cover!

Hey kiasu(I hope it's ok to call you kiasu lol) I was wondering if you know a website where I could buy the limited edition of the best blue since in every site I know is out of stock ;;

just me said...

Hello Anonymous :)

LOL!!! Welcome to my world. :P Once upon a time, I would only get one version of a single, now I get all version. :P

just me said...

Hello Crs,

I agree. I do think that both the lives are worth getting. I really enjoyed both lives at the Budokan.

LOL... it's fine to call me "kiasu" if you like, just as long as you don't think I'm really "kiasu". :P

Hmmmmmm.... LE version of the Best Blue... might be hard to get now that it's been released for a year already. I'll look around and see if I find anything and if I do, I'll post it below or something. :)

Unknown said...

'third album Consolation'

I know After Eden was disappointing, but it wasn't that bad :3.

just me said...

LOL!!!!!! That comes from blogging in the middle of the night after a loooooonnnnnng work day. :P I liked After Eden and Consolation. I even went to the After Eden Special Live and it was a great live. I think I rated it my favourite Kalafina live till the Budokan lives. :P

I'll go correct it now. Thanks. :D

Unknown said...

Man I am so jealous of all these experiences you've had. I think the AE Special Live was the first live I saw from Kalafina so I have a soft spot for it, plus it's what made me realise Sandpiper is my favourite song. Like, ever. Well, one of them, at least. Pity they never seem to play it any more, I'd love to hear it live ;_;.

just me said...

Oh! Were you at the After Eden Special Live too? It was a good live, wasn't it? I really rather liked that hall too. :)

Sandpiper is a nice song. Not my favourite song but I like it lots. I have lots of songs I would love to hear them sing live. Mostly their coupling songs. They don't sing some of them enough. Like I would love to hear Tsuioku live. I don't even know if they've sung it live before but I know I've never heard it live. I may get a chance to hear Koibito no Mukashigatari no Yuugure no live in October. Fingers crossed. :)