description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 23rd April 2024

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2 ~ tracklist released


source

OHHHHHH.... the tracklist for Kajiura Yuki's soon to be released album has been released. :)  I don't think cover art has been released yet.

YEAH!!! I'm soooooo looking forward to this release.  Was chatting with someone about this tracklist and she said there's Kajifes stuff on this released.  I'm a happy camper now because I couldn't attend Kajifes, so this way I can listen to some of the tracks too.

I'm getting mine from CDJapan as usual.  At least I still am because I'm not sure if I'll change my mind and get it at the concert venue for Yuki Kajiura vol.12 live yet. :)

If you wish to get it from CDJapan, you can use this link, it'll take you to the direct product page.  CLICK ME.

Okay... I have to start work... lunch hour over!!

4 comments:

Wei Hao said...

I'm still waiting for KAjifes 2013 video :(

just me said...

unfortunately, that's unlikely to happen Wei Hao. :( I would love it if they would release a BD for Kajifes but that happened even before the Elemental tour and that's been released on BD already.

now i'm just hoping they will release a BD for Kalafina's Budokan lives. There were sooooo many cameras... if they don't release... i would be sooooooooooooooooo upset.

but so far no announce. :(

Wei Hao said...

lol i don't understand why they place so many recording equipment there if they aren't gonna release any videos!

just me said...

LOL!! I know what you mean but it's already April and they haven't announced a BD. I don't know why. You'll think that they capitalize on people's "high" from the live and announce a BD release already. I'm actually beginning to think that this will go the way of KajiFes. :'(