description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 23rd April 2024

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Tadaima!



I am back home from Japan. :)
We did something interesting on Day 7 which was out last day in Japan.

I was visiting my friend in Takasaki, Gunma and she took us to check out her friend's Daruma factory. It was very cool and I would like to write a full and proper post about it. :)

I still would like to write my Kalafina "Blue" Day post and there are some other things like new Kalafina, Kajiura Yuki releases and unboxings etc.

For now though, I need to rest. I never fly well and am exhausted from the flight and still have to unpack properly etc.

It was another great trip to Japan but as always, I am glad to be home. :)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: