description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Sunday, March 01, 2015

Kalafina LIVE THE BEST 2015 “Red Day” - goods preview

My friend is still sleeping in bed so I thought that I will just post a couple pictures of the goods that I picked up at the live this time. 


It's only a preview because some of it doesn't belong to me and also because I don't really want to open anything up till I get home.  So that pamphlet will remain sealed till I return to Singapore.  But when I get back I'll open everything up and shoot more photos. :)

For now.... enjoy... :)

     

Doesn't that gold on the pamphlet look so gorgeous? :)

Okay....that's it for this post. :)

6 comments:

Luthina Yuki said...

Erm...Can you shoot more Wakana's photo if you are convenient?It is ok if this may cause trouble to you.

just me said...

Hi hi... I will shoot more when I get home. I am not going to open the pamphlet yet. :)

Wei Hao said...

Can I say how jealous I am? Haha i wish I was there for their live performance!

just me said...

Some day I hope you have the opportunity to see them live at their own one man lives in Japan. I really feel that is the best way to experience Kalafina. :)

Wei Hao said...

i got to see them at Kajifes in 2013, but they only performed 7 songs then. Would definitely love to watch their full live one day. Keep me posted when they announce future concerts! I'll try to watch it then!

just me said...

Hi Wei Hao,

Wow! You went to Kajifes? Nice!! I wanted to go but couldn't get my schedule to coincide, so no Kajiura Yuki lives or Kalafina lives for me in 2013. :(

I'll probably keep talking about future concerts here, either moaning that I can't go or getting excited that I am going. :P

cheers