description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, March 01, 2015

Japan Trip Feb/Mar 2015 - Day 4 p2 - Kalafina live "Blue"



I decided to come back to the Budokan earlier than I intended partly to buy the Blue concert T-shirt and partly to give my friend more time to do her own shopping. I know she was kind of waiting for me to leave so she could check Daiso out shelf by shelf. :P

The weather is horrid but the goods queue is v short. I don't know if they had more quantities of Hikaru's coin pouch or Keiko's hair band for the second day but both were sold out by the time I got there. They still had stuff available from the "Red" day and they were giving people options to buy them. But not the t-shirts though, I think no red or black ones were being sold, just blue and white.
I walked pass the goods display without taking a photo because it was raining and I only remembered that today's display would be a little different because they would replace the "Red" day goods with "Blue". Bummer. :(

I am hiding out under some huge gate with a bunch of other people because it is close to the time they let people in so it doesn't seem work going to a cafe? Although....the walk to the Budokan isn't that long....so I m thinking maybe I will really go somewhere warmer.... Probably will leave after posting it.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: