description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Japan Trip Feb/Mar 2015 ~ Day 3 p3 - Kalafina live



I just finished buying concert goods. I spend more than I should. :P I didn't order the watch in the end, I really shouldn't spend that kind of money. It is very nice but....ah well.... :)

They had a display of the goods at the live. So here it is...have a look. Maybe if I have time, I will shoot a few shots and upload it later as I wait for my Japanese friend to come. :)

posted from Bloggeroid

6 comments:

ClaraS said...

I ended up line up for goods before getting on to concert hall. Lucky that were able to get what I wanted :) towels, coin pouch and hair bend are sold out .

bevan said...

I started queuing at around 1015? Lol. was done with the general goods + watch at bout 1240, then headed to the FC/CD/Kadokawa book tents on the side.

The original queue was massive!

ClaraS said...

I actually was kind of thinking getting keiko's hair bend thing but since they sold out, didn't get to make the choice y.y luckily pamphlet wasn't sold out! Also was thinking of buying some cd to get the poster, but also didn't have time! YoY

bevan said...

@ClaraS you didnt manage to buy the cd after the concert?

just me said...

Oh....Bevan, we probably passed each other. :)
We got there at 1110am and got done with goods at about 1pm. :)

I didn't buy the watch, I can't afford it. :'(

I didn't buy the Bessatsu Kadokawa Kalafina magazine too because I asked my friend to pre order for me and it hasn't arrived yet. :(

And I decided not to buy more CDs for the poster even though it would be nice.

I might go back and try and get more goods tomorrow...maybe the T-shirt but I don't think I can go early like today....so fingers crossed!!

just me said...

ClaraS, maybe you can try for the hairband tomorrow? I didn't get it but I did get the coin pouch for my friend. :)