description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Friday, February 27, 2015

Japan Trip Feb/Mar 2015 ~ Day 2 p2



Pretty tired today. Did lots of things again.

I'm just going to list it down for now and then amend with photos etc when I am less tired. :)

~ On our way to Ueno, we bought some bread from Asanoya at the JR station and it was v tasty.
~ At Asakusa, there was some procession going on, quite cool.  I bought some really nice katsu from Saboten and ate that.
~ We went to Yushima Tenjin Shrine to look at Plum Blossoms and it was v awesome
~ We went back to Ueno to go Ameyoko and it was really fun. Ate great seafood and bought lots of senbei
~ Went to Akihabara, went to the Tokyo Anime Centre to check out ufotable's Fate/stay night [UBW] exhibition. Cool!!  Checked out Kotobukiya which I always like checking out.  Bought some goods. :P
~ Returned to Ikebukuro to eat Ramen. :)
~ Hunted for the newly released mocha hagen daz ice cream and ate it.
~ end of Day 2. :)

3 comments:

bevan said...

1) Hey man, sorry I missed your question posted on 13feb re: pre order of goods. Nope, there wasn't any emails bout it.. Seems like everyone just had to queue in line today xD

2) I'll be going for the 6 days one in June too!

3) Man, my friend and I went to Yushima Tenjin to look at plums, and afterwards to Akihabara too/Kotobukiya too! HAHAHA!

just me said...

Hi Bevan, no problem, I figured that there was no pre-order too. :) Thanks for coming back and telling me that.

Oh!!! Will you be going for all six lives too? That's cool! :)

Hahahaha...oh wow....we might have passed each other a lot these few days. :)

bevan said...

Yup, for the whole 6 days! :)