description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, February 02, 2015

angela ~ "exist" music video full version begins streaming for 100 hrs only



Calling all angela fans!! :)

angela's official YouTube channel has begun streaming the FULL VERSION of their soon to be released song "exist" (OP for Soukyuu no Fafner: EXODUS).  Make sure you view this soon because this is will be streamed for 100 hours only.

It'll stream from Feb 2nd at 12:50am to Feb 6th at 4:50am.  I'm assuming that these are JST times.

This is part of the promotion in preparation for the release of the single on the 11th of Feb.
If you want more info about this release, like cover art and tracklist etc, I went through it in this post... CLICK ME.

Okay... back to my tutorial... didn't get much done tonight because I decided to go catch Parayste Part 1 in the cinema... and it was a good decision in my opinion.  I really liked the film and can't wait for part 2.... now back to studying. :)

No comments: