description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, January 30, 2015

Suiyoubi no Campanella's CM for a phone app is pretty cool :)



I think this CM is for an iPhone made by Casio Computers and if I read it correctly, it's a shopping dairy app. The likelihood of me using this app is zero because I use an android phone but the CM is pretty cool nonetheless. :)

I never found the time to write a post waxing lyrical about Suiyoubi no Campanella.  Ever since I saw them on a J-Melo episode last year, I've really been rather into their music.  At one point in time, I was looping all the songs on their YouTube channel for about a week.
A friend asked me to watch that J-Melo episode because Nana Mizuki was on it and I was curious to find out more about her music since she was coming to Singapore for a one-man live. I think it was after her segment, the program introduced three new artistes or something and the one that really caught my attention was Suiyoubi no Campanella. :)

The song that they played then was Marie Antoinette.



And for some reason, I really, really liked this song.  I thought the music video was pretty cool too.

I liked them so much, I actually asked if my friend could help me buy their Demo5 CD which could only be bought from Tower Records in Japan.


Since then they've released a 4th mini-album which I will probably pick up if I manage to get to a Tower Records in Japan.  Must support the music we like. :)

If you liked their music, check out their YouTube channel, lots of music for you to check out.

While I would love to write more... I really have to go off to bed... it's pretty late now and I'm quite tired... oyasumi. :)

No comments: