description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」in SG ~ ticket info released



I must say that the cost of the tickets aren't too bad at all.  I thought with them moving to a nicer location that the cost will also go up by quite a bit.  Early bird VIP is SGD138 and comes with a hi-five session.  That's actually not bad at all.

I'm still considering if I'll go because I've already decided that I will be going to Kajiura Yuki's vol.12 live in June.  My friend in has already helped me apply for the lottery and I managed to get tickets for 5 out of the 6 lives.  I would like to have gotten all 6 but 5 is very, very good already and I'm very happy about it. This time I will get to listen to all 3 set-lists. :)

Anyway... enough of that, break over... back to work. :)

cheers

No comments: