description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Saturday, January 31, 2015

「FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2」album release announce

source
OH YEAH!!!! New CD announce from Kajiura Yuki !! :)

She'll be releasing 「FictionJunction 2010-2013 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2」 with tracks from various lives recorded between 2010-2013. Awesome news for us fans. :)

It'll consist of 3 CDs and is set for a 3rd of June release, just before her series of lives in Tokyo and Osaka. :)

This release has a "2" at the end because this isn't the first time that Kajiura Yuki has released a collection of tracks from her lives.  In 2010, she released a 2 Disc album titled FictionJunction 2008-2010 The BEST of Yuki Kajiura LIVE which I bought way back then but I think I wasn't doing un-boxings then so I don't have an un-boxing post of the release.  This time though... I will. :)

No comments: