description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 23rd April 2024

Friday, November 21, 2014

Kalafina ~ "believe" tops several music distribution charts / debuts Lapis at mini-live

source
This is a photo from Wednesday's event at Lazona Kawasaki Plaza.  Kalafina gave a mini commemorative live yesterday to celebrate the release of their latest single "believe".

According to several articles, the specific charts they recorded No.1 positions in are the following... the iTunes Anime Top Album, mora Album (whole album), mora hi-res (single song), and the mora hi-res album (whole album) charts.
From Lisani! Web

「believe」は、iTunesのアニメ・トップアルバムチャートやmoraアルバム(まとめ買い)、moraハイレゾ・シングル(単曲)、moraハイレゾ・アルバム(まとめ買い)ランキングにて1位を記録するなど、好評を博している

Other news articles also highlighted the fact that Kalafina also performed "Lapis" publicly for the first time at the mini live.

Gosh, it would have been nice if I could have been there.  Nice too if I could have gotten a poster.  :) Lucky people!!  :)

And here's the set-list for that live.

セットリスト (source)
(2014年11月19日(水)@ラゾーナ川崎プラザ ルーファ広場 グランドステージ)-
01.believe
02.lapis
MC
03.heavenly blue

Also, Kalafina moved up the ranks on the Oricon Daily Singles chart.  They're 6th today.  My other favourite Ieiri Leo is 7th... good job Ieiri!! :)

source
I would have loved to have been able to write more tonight.  Lot's of stuff I'm a little behind or and stuff I would like to write.  I'm putting off my comments post on the "believe" single till tomorrow, I hop because I think I need to catch up on some sleep tonight, so hopefully I'll get to them tomorrow night, if I don't have to put in any OT. :)  We'll see. :) For now... oyasumi. :)

No comments: