description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Sunday, October 19, 2014

ufotable releases photo of Ayano Mashiro's "ideal white" anime ver. single

A staff member for ufotable Kondo Hikaru tweeted a photo of a physical version of Ayano Mashiro's "Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]" anime version of "ideal white". Looks nice. :)

The single is scheduled for an October 22nd release which is really soon. Kalafina's CD is scheduled for a Nov 19th release so we probably won't see a similar photo yet.
For more details about Ayano Mashiro's release, cover art and various versions etc, you can check this link out. Click Me

Am mobile blogging, so will keep this short. :)

20th Oct 2014
ADD:
AHHHHH..... that's really terrible of me.... I didn't realise that 近藤光 is Kondo Hikaru.  My kanji name reading is terrible. :(  That's no ordinary staff member.  I'm terribly sorry Kondo-san.  For those who don't know, Kondo Hikaru is the founder of ufotable.  I feel like I need to dig a hole and hide. now. :(

No comments: