description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Friday, October 17, 2014

Ieiri Leo's "silly" short PV version

Check this out. Short PV version of her new song, the theme song for the new Eikura Nana dorama "N no tame ni". :)

I like it. :)


If you wish to view the cover art and read details of the various versions etc...check this link out.

Ieiri Leo ~ "Silly" - 8th single release announce

Mobile blogging is a little troublesome so I will keep this short. :) Am getting off the train soon anyway. Have a good day everyone. :)

2 comments:

desmondsph said...

Notice her when i hear her sing the ED for dragonball Kai. Really like her voice

Oh hi! just started to try to blog. Chance upon your blog while googling for stuff related to FSN.

You blog alot! look at your content!
I like your blog. Will be a regular here :)

just so you know my blog is desmondsph@blogspot.com

welocme to paid a visit. blogging is tough job!

just me said...

Ah.... I missed this comment. :) I'll check out your blog once I get a change. Ganbatte!!!!

Thanks for leaving nice comments on my blog and yes Ieiri Leo is pretty good indeed. :)

cheers