description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 elemental Tour 2014 04.20@NHK HALL Digest Video on YouTube


FINALLY!!!!! I've been checking YouTube diligently since September and finally we have a video clip on this soon to be released concert BD from Kajiura Yuki. :)




This BD is scheduled for a 24th Sept release.

I'll come back an amend this later tonight with just a reminder on the tokuten.

For now... don't forget that if you can afford it, don't forget to support by purchasing this release. :)

Here is the link to the webstore I usually use.  You are welcome to use it if you wish.

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.11 elemental Tour 2014.4.20@NHK Hall + Making of elemental Tour 2014 Blu-Ray

Okay... off to check my almost done render. :)

2 comments:

Wei Hao said...

<3 Historia. Looking forward to this!

just me said...

I'm totally looking forward to this release too. There's a lot of stuff in this BD that have never seen live versions released before. Totally cannot wait to get my hands on it. :)