description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 elemental Tour 2014.4.20@NHK Hall + Making of elemental Tour 2014 ~ COVER ART !! :)

source
I was really going to go off to do stuff... I swear. :P  But as is often the case, I decided to just go check something out and I realised that the cover art for this release has finally been released. :)

Kajiura Yuki looks lovely in this photo. :)

I've pre-ordered it of course and have been waiting in great anticipation for this release. :)  Getting excited!! :P

I've written about this release before so I won't do it again unless I read more information.  CLICK ME to read more about it. :)

Here is the track list:

1. overture ~ elemental
2. storytelling
3. forest
4. liminality
5. in the land of twilight , under the moon
6. Luminous Sword
7. 花守の丘
8. Credens justitiam
9. Historia:opening theme
10. 空の境界「未来福音」KK09_M23 (inst)
11. ひとりごと
12. storm
13. eternal blue
14. 時の向こう 幻の空
15. 野原
16. rising up
17. 凱歌
18. absolute configuration
19. 君がいた物語
20. stone cold
21. Distance
22. overture ~ zodiacal sign (Encore)
23. Parallel Hearts (Encore)
24. Sweet Song (Encore) 

If you wish to pick up this release too... here is the direct link.

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.11 elemental Tour 2014.4.20@NHK Hall + Making of elemental Tour 2014 Blu-Ray

If you want to see some of the photos of the pamphlet for this tour... CLICK ME.

Okay.... now I'm off to do stuff again. :P  Good night! :)

2 comments:

Wei Hao said...

I preordered this too haha! Looking forward to getting it

just me said...

Me too!! I'm hoping for tokutens too but not holding my breadth since this isn't a Kalafina release. :P