description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, September 22, 2014

ufotable ~ God Eater anime - releases design visual


I'm a little late with this.  This came out late last week but I was kinda busy and tired.  ufotable has released the official website url and a design visual for the anime.

The official website's url is : 

There isn't much up at the moment but if you're interested, you can book mark the site or follow the production via twitter.

As usual, I hope Kajiura Yuki will be involved in the music because I just like Kajiura Yuki + ufotable. :)  To this day, I still consider Kara no Kyoukai music to be Kajiura Yuki's best work and I still like this series of movies the most out of all the anime that ufotable has produced to date.

Alrighty time to get ready and go off to work.

No comments: