description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Kalafina, angela to perform at Lisani! Live 5, Jan 2015


Oh.... Lisani just released a list of artistes that will be performing at Lisani! LIVE-5 next year.  My favourites Kalafina and angela will be performing on the Sunday Stage, 25th Jan 2015. Correction:  Kalafina will be performing on Sunday Stage, 25th Jan 2015.  angela will appear on the 24th Jan, Saturday Stage.  Sorry for the error. :P

source
Kalafina was also one of the artistes at Lisani! Live-4 this year in January and their full set can be seen on the Blu-ray that comes with their THE BEST "Blue" Limited Edition album.

Too bad I won't be in Japan in Jan.  It would be nice to attend a big anisong event like this.  I've never been to one.  I hope to one day but one of the criteria will be that Kalafina or Kajiura Yuki/FictionJunction will have to make an appearance too. :P

I'll maybe try and write another post later... but we'll see... it was a very long day at work today.  It was a good day at work, I got a lot done... but I may just decide to crash out... we'll see. :P

No comments: