description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Monday, September 22, 2014

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works ~ IIlya and Berserker's character CM online

This week we have the CM for Illya and Berserker. :)



I'm really looking forward to this anime.  We don't have much longer to wait to hear Kalafina's new song and watch ufotable's latest work.  I should go watch Fate/Zero again.  ufotable will stream it on niconico just before the premier of Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works but it's Japan only unfortunately.

 

Next up will be Kotomine Kirei.


Okay....that's probably it for me today... we'll see... I'll be going through some email and twitter etc and if nothing of interest comes up... I'll call it a day and head to bed. :)

cheers

source

No comments: