description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works ~ OP Ayano Mashiro - Cover Art released


Ahhhh... ufotable has released images of the cover art for Ayano Mashiro's single.  She sings the opening theme of ufotable's adaptation of the Unlimited Blade Works route of Fate/Stay Night.

We still don't have images for the cover art for Kalafina's EP but for now, us ufotable fans can enjoy the cover art for the other singles that are related to this anime.  One of the covers is an image of Emiya Shirou.  He is on the cover of the anime version for "ideal white".

I'm hoping that Kalafina gets Tohsaka Rin because I like her more than Emiya Shirou. :P


Ayano Mashiro "ideal white" Limited Edition (CD+DVD)


Ayano Mashiro "ideal white" Regular Edition (CD only)


Ayano Mashiro "ideal white" Anime Edition  


For those who have not heard the song yet, the current character CMs for the anime have been previewing the song.  You can watch it in the YouTube clip below.



The singles will be released on 22nd Oct for those of us who wish to pick these up, you are welcome to use the links above.  They will take you to the direct product pages on CDJapan.

Okay... I gotta go now... later. :)

source

2 comments:

desmondsph said...

Her style reminds me of Aoi Eir. Great song.

just me said...

Hi desmondsph,

First let me apologise for taking a while to reply. I've been awfully busy and so have decided that I had to neglect the blog for about a week or so. :(

This is Ayano Mashiro's début, I think. It's a good start I think. :)

cheers