description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Monday, September 15, 2014

ANISONG World Tour Lantis Festival in Singapore in 2015... JAM Project :)

Well well well... looks like Japan music fans, anisong fans in particular, really have quite a lot to be happy about. :)  Anime Festival Asia in Dec 2014 and now we'll also be getting the Lantis Festival in SG next year.  Which means JAM Project will be performing in Singapore. :)  I might go for JAM Project. :)




Here's the announce from Amuse:




Also, there is a FB page that has been set up just for this leg of the tour in SG.  Here is the direct link. CLICK ME.

Okay... off to bed... we are in crunch at work now... so I know this week will be tiring again... actually, I think it'll be a bit mad till we get to Christmas.  I am back late from watching The Four III at the cinema... that's me trying to have a life in the limited amount of time I have available. :P  So now... I must sleep.... having a life can be tiring too. :P  Good night. :)

No comments: