description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, August 01, 2014

Kalafina ~ "Heavenly Blue" (Aldnoah.Zero OP) single - storyboard printed in insert booklet

source
If I read this Barks News article correctly, it seems like the storyboard for the opening animation for Aldnoah.Zero has been printed in the insert booklet for the single.

A single sheet of the storyboard was released today for fans to check it out.

That's kind of cool.  I like storyboards etc. :)

The cover for the single features the mecha called Sleipnir.  You can check it out here. CLICK ME.

CDJapan has run out of tokutens for this release.  They were giving out postcards but I think they've run out of those.  To see what the postcards look like CLICK ME.

And for those who want to pick up the release, you are welcome to use the webstore I usually use.  Heavenly Blue LE CD

cheers :)

No comments: