description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works ~ Rin character CM online


source

Arrrrgggghhhh... I forgot to write about this.  ufotable had been tweeting for a while about the release of this CM but I didn't have time to write about it.  Since PV3, ufotable has been making these videos available to international viewers as well.  After they go on air in Japan, ufotable will also make these videos available on youtube WITHOUT regional restrictions.

THANK YOU ufotable for listening to the moans of all your international fans. :)

The first character CM is of Tohsaka Rin and it also previews "ideal white", the new OP by Ayano Mashiro.

Of course the one I'm really waiting for is this:


Kalafina's ending theme. :P

Okay... I really have to go now.... bye!! :)

No comments: