description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Kalafina ~ Heavenly Blue (Aldnoah.Zero OP) - cover art released


The cover art for Heavenly Blue, the Aldnoah.Zero OP that Kalafina sings, has just been released. :)

The single is set for a 6th August released and has only one version for sale.  This is a Limited Edition release and they'll stop pressing this CD after the 31st Oct 2014.

Here is the track list:

1. heavenly blue
2. heavenly blue ~instrumental~
3. heavenly blue ~TVsize~

My usual line :) ...please buy this CD if you can afford it.  You are welcome to use the webstore that I usually use, here is the direct link:

Heavenly Blue LE CD

Back to work... render's almost done. :)

2 comments:

Melvin said...

I wished they'd done it in alleluia's style. Simple is beautiful.

just me said...

Hi Melvin,

Alleluia style is really very minimalist... very Kara no Kyoukai. :)

I like the way they printed Kalafina's name on the cover. I don't need it minimalist although it might have been interesting to have their name against just a sheet of metal or something.

I wish that they gave a different illustration for the postcard too. It just looks like having a replica of the cover without Kalafina's name.