description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Kalafina ~ THE BEST "Red" / "Blue" - debuts at 3rd / 4th on weekly Oricon chart

source
Really awesome news for Kalafina.  I really didn't think that their best-of albums would do so well. :)

They are getting A LOT of publicity lately, good for them but must be tiring too.  I can hardly keep up with all the news, must be more tiring for those who are actually involved.  お疲れ様です !

The official Kalafina blog has an update from Keiko with lots of nice photos of the trio at the Kalafina Cafe at Parco in Nagoya. CLICK ME I'll try and read that post on a late date and then write about my own small experience at the tiny Kalafina Cafe at ufotable cafe last year.  It's not as grand as this one of course but it was still cool that I managed to make it to at least one of these cafes.

Also, if you can afford it, don't forget to buy the albums. :)

THE BEST "Red" Limited Edition

THE BEST "Blue" Limited Edition

THE BEST "Red" Regular Edition

THE BEST "Blue" Regular Edition



Okay... render's done... back to work. :)

No comments: